Life got me busy and time really run fast. It’s just days the MAYnifigure 2016 challenge will end, I hope you have the time to join and have fun too, there are still a couple of days. 🙂
These figs are for Mix and Match category, hope you guys like it 🙂
▪ Title: The Crow
▪ Short Bio: His real name is Eric Draven, a rock musician who is revived by a crow from the dead to avenge his death and the rape and murder of his fiancée.
▪ Title: Ludwig van Beethoven
▪ Short Bio: He is a German composer who lived in Vienna until his death. A crucial figure in the transition between the Classical and Romantic eras in Western art music. By his late 20s his hearing began to deteriorate, and by the last decade of his life he was almost totally deaf. In 1811 he gave up conducting and performing in public but continued to compose; many of his most admired works came from the last 15 years of his life.
▪ Title: Zorro
▪ Short Bio: Zorro is the secret identity of Don Diego de la Vega, a Californio nobleman living in Los Angeles during the era of Mexican rule (between 1821 and 1846) who defends the commoners and indigenous peoples of the land against tyrannical officials and other villains. Not only is he too cunning and foxlike for the bumbling authorities to catch, but he also delights in publicly humiliating them.
▪ Title: Master Roshi – Dragon Ball
▪ Short Bio: He is over three hundred years old, enjoys eating home delivered pizza and lives so far out into the ocean. He also enjoys reading, watching TV, using the internet (mainly for adult sites), playing video games and taking afternoon naps. He is a very lecherous pervert who constantly watches Wide-Thigh Aerobics on television or looks at Dirty Magazines in his spare time.